Our learning philosophy draws on diverse principles that are fundamental to a paradigm shift in how we maximise learning and performance in its most potent and natural form.
- Learning interventions thrive when contextually aligned with the organisational culture and strategy
- Learning optimises when we ask questions that enable people to learn ‘how’ to think for themselves
- Learning is about discovering latent potential that is hidden and untapped within
- Learning is about transcending self-imposed limitations that hold back and limit potential
- Learning accelerates with a blend of exploration, experience, observation, reflection and feedback
- Learning happens within an adult – adult relationship, as equal partners within a learning contract
- Learning sticks when learners feel safe to exit their comfort zone into their stretch zone
- Learning thrives when our ordinary autopilot experience gives way to choice at the moment-of-impact
- Learning excels when we go beyond memory of what worked yesterday to what is working now
- Learning application in practice happens best when supported with a culture of coaching
- Learning is a life-long and continuous journey of exploration and discovery
Little children demonstrate a remarkable capacity to learn with effortless ease and efficiency. As adults we need to re-awaken this potentiality by un-learning preconceived paradigms about learning.