How it works:
The coaching typically begins with an initial conversation (free) where we explore what you’d like to get out of it, how it works, etc. This is about what we think and feel about working together – is there a good fit?
Sessions vary in number usually with an initial commitment of 4 to 6 sessions, which is extended as appropriate. Sessions vary from 60 to 120 minutes in duration. It is all about what works best for you and the challenges you face.
While face-to-face is best, it is not always possible and I have coached nationally and internationally over the phone or Skype … and with a healthy relationship it works brilliantly.
- Open Mind – To be open and direct with me so that you do not hold back from the real conversation
- Feedback – To let me know how you feel we are doing, making sure the coaching is working for you
- Commitment – To give 100% to the sessions and the outcomes coming out of each session
- Responsibility – To be fully accountable for your decisions and success throughout the experience
- Professionalism – I’ll engage with you with the utmost respect, confidentiality and professionalism
- Straight-Talking – I’ll be open, direct and upfront with you, right from the start
- Questioning – I’ll ask lots of challenging and potentially difficult questions
- Listening – I’ll listen to you with unflinching attention to fully understand the essence of our conversation
- Stretch – I’ll stretch your ideas, thinking, feelings, etc with challenging questions and feedback
- Humour – I’ll encourage and share a light touch and sense of humour, even in difficult moments