What makes The Stretch Zone unique and different is that it does not go down the well worn path of confidence boosting hype. Psyching up a facade of pseudo-confidence over suppressed fear and doubt is neither convincing nor sustainable – it just wastes effort and consumes energy!
The Stretch Zone inspires us to channel our efforts and energy where they matter most. Rather than attempting to boost our confidence with a whole lot of hype, genuine confidence is actually our natural state and releases quite naturally from within – when we create the conditions within.
The Stretch Zone challenges our thinking, providing the insights, principles and practices that turn our understanding of confidence on its head – enabling authentic confidence when it really matters.
What The Stretch Zone does not do is:
- Give people a feeling of confidence – it is already within us, a largely untapped potential.
- Psyche people up with confidence-boosting hype – it is neither convincing nor sustainable.
- Provide 101 clever tips and tricks to ‘fake it till you make it’ – it seldom works.
What The Stretch Zone does do is:
- Challenge our assumptions about confidence and our performance potential.
- Provide the insights and practices that enable authentic confidence in the Stretch Zone.
- Provide an integrated model which, once understood, can be summed up in a few words.
Confidence is not the domain of the lucky few by virtue of their personality. Confidence is, without exception, an imminent potential for EVERYONE – regardless of personality and experience – it only looks and sounds different. And difference does not mean absence!
‘Glenn’s coaching around removing self-doubt has had a huge effect on my performance and interactions with others. Rediscovering my inner confidence has seen me take on new situations and difficult conversations in a way I never thought I could. The insights within this very different approach have made such a difference.’
Geoff Mason, Director Business Banking – Financial Services